• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

You are out of your mind

what rev limiter? mine dont have no stinkin rev limiter, it just keeps going till it runs out of fuel curve ;)

well, I was going to mention that, but I couldn't think of a way to phrase it.

the stroker is pretty awesome. I track bar and some front axle shafts made of unobtanium and you'll be all set.

Me and the family had a great time even though I didn't get to drive mine Saturday. MWC guys are fun to wheel with!!!

Flexd, thanks for the alternator, I didn't have to use it but I would've been in a mess had I needed it and not had a spare. I'll have it at the Crawl next year for ya, unless you need it before then. :D

We had a blast also. You SEC guys have to make Harlan the place for the CRAWL every year. We will defiantly be there.

Had a great time! I will however not be stuck in an upper campground next time. I missed hanging out with you guys around the campfire. Looking foward to seeing you all at Harlan in 2011! I almost made reservations before I left. :gee:

Had a great time! I will however not be stuck in an upper campground next time. I missed hanging out with you guys around the campfire. Looking foward to seeing you all at Harlan in 2011! I almost made reservations before I left. :gee:

that is why i registered and paid for a camp ground in the upper. but pitched my tent behind tim's :D i knew where the community campfire would be :D

that is why i registered and paid for a camp ground in the upper. but pitched my tent behind tim's :D i knew where the community campfire would be :D

I did too. But I needed the cabin for the wife... who then bailed... but I don't blame her. She would have died in the mildew up there.

Back