• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Afew pictures to share.....

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
This year I took less pictures then ever. Sorry guys.

Tellico06166.jpg

Tellico06164.jpg

Tellico06135.jpg

Tellico06104.jpg

Tellico06098.jpg

I got some from lower 2 but they are mostly of me. LOL, I was having too much fun and never seemed to remember the camera. Oh yea and my 8 year old son took a buch. Mostly of junk.... lol!

[email protected] try that one or burn them to disk and send them to me. 3537 W. BoBo Newsom Hwy. Hartsville, SC 29550

Ghost. The pics were burned to a disc tonight and will be in the mailbox
in the am. Too many pics to post or send through e-mail.
I would love to post a few but have been a lurker until tonight.

Clean Mud said:
Ghost. The pics were burned to a disc tonight and will be in the mailbox
in the am. Too many pics to post or send through e-mail.
I would love to post a few but have been a lurker until tonight.
is that you nathen?

Sweet ty! I will put some on here when I get them. I got the Lower 2 shots developed with Doug and BigWoody. Most are of me! Great to meet you guys and really enjoyed wheeling with you looking forward to it again soon!

TY Nathan!

Tellico06280.jpg

Tellico06279.jpg

Yes I did tomorrow I go to wally world for some 8x10's of those two!

Last edited:
Next time I do that line someone gets the 4 fps 35mm too shot with!

Wow Ghost, looks like you pulled a wheelie and rode it 20 feet in order to set your right front on that rock outcropping, nice! Pics don't do that ledge justice.

I just saw Ghost's run from the rear, didn't realize he climbed so high up the wall, never saw that line before, pretty cool, almost looks like he could have kept the passenger side tires on the rock wall passed the narrow spot.

The only reason that the last two posts missed his climb was because it
only took about six seconds. I took twenty pictures of all the other rigs in our group coming up that ledge. Ghost was up it before I could take two decent pictures.

Clean Mud said:
The only reason that the last two posts missed his climb was because it
only took about six seconds. I took twenty pictures of all the other rigs in our group coming up that ledge. Ghost was up it before I could take two decent pictures.
OH, but what great ones they are!

Back