• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thank you all for a great event!

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
Really had a great time this year. This event just seems to get better for me. Ty Kudzu and all the other people who put these together and help keep us in the drivers seat with friends. I'd also like to thank the Florida repair crew for the pit work we did on Friday to prevent a massive failure. Looking forward to seeing you all again soon. Once a year is not enough any more!

I'll TTT this with a thanks to Kudzu for getting it all together; To the trail leaders, spotters, & rock jockeys for getting everyone through with minimal carnage; To the kitchen help who slaved over a hot grill getting the meal together in a hurry (apologies for it being a bit behind schedule) And to the vendors who donated items for the raffle.

The biggest thanks goes to all the participants who came from some far & not-so-far away places to play in the hills! Come back for our Fall Flog event on Nov 3-4, or next year's Cherokee Crawl in July (same time-frame, the weekend after the 4th.) It was great to meet old friends as well as making a bunch of new friends.

Hope everyone is home safe & mostly sound!

Woody
SE Chapter Recorder

I only got to ride Saturday but had a great time! I'll throw out a thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome on my first NAXJA run. Had a good time chatting with Woody, Ghost, Matt,YellowXJ and the others whos names I didn't catch. I got to run Upper2 with one group and Slickrock with another group, everybody was doing a nice job on the trails. Hopefully for the next ride I can get off work and spend more time.Thanks again guys!

NOTICE: I found a piece of recovery gear on the trail, if someone can describe I'll be glad to let you borrow it.......just kidding. I can ship it or bring it to the next ride.

where you running the copper colored chopped rig?
if so I was in the white country very impressed with your upper two run at the ledge
nice meeting you
I am down in Cleveland about a hour south if you go often lets get together

Lots of fun running the trails. Had the best trail ride of my life running Guardrail/Helicopter/Schoolbus for 14 hours (schoolbus at midnight is funny). Lots of good jeepin/ jeep fixin/ laughing and cheering...

Big thanks to krystal for getting Mr. Crawford to help me drill out my zj pitman arm at 10pm. If you've never met Mr. Crawford, he is probably kinda like Santa Claus + the Pope + Jessie Duke of the off road world. Glad I got to see him again.

Wish I had a chance to run trails with more of my naxja friends but 6 vehicles on a ride was kinda nice.

Thanks to the princess and everyone for the work they do to make this great every year.

Your Welcome to all and Thanks to all that came and participated...Like Woody says join us again for the Fall Flog...and keep tuned for more rides coming up

As a first timer to a NAXJA event; this was great. I was the one with the three story JEEP tent and the "virgin sheet metal brown xj". (As yelowXJ called it). Had three buddies up with me and had a blast. Enjoyed sitting around the pavilion on Thursday night until the Sarge ran us off. Chad broke a inner shaft on Friday afternoon in his MJ. We put a sign on the back of his MJ and within 15 minutes Andy came down the road with a shaft. Thanks to all who helped out through this event. We will deffinately be back fo mor events.
NATHAN>

MrMom said:
where you running the copper colored chopped rig?
if so I was in the white country very impressed with your upper two run at the ledge
nice meeting you
I am down in Cleveland about a hour south if you go often lets get together
Yeah that was me. Shoot me a PM when ever you feel like going, doesn't take alot to get me to wheel lol. I can usely round up a few other local XJers. nice chatting with you Saturday.

MrMom said:
Do you live in sweetwater or close to Tellico Plains
I will be sure to send you a PM next time I head that way
I'm in Sweetwater, takes me just over an hour to get to the tn side paystation. Sounds good!

Back