• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What a way to end the week off.......

IntrepidXJ

NAXJA Member #647
.....this trip has casued me the most carnage of any I have gone on.....including to the Expedition

Here I'm sitting on the side of 65 at the Lafayette exit (next to a hotel with wireless internet) waiting for my friend with a tow truck to come get me. My tranny is gone.

:gonnablow

Sorry to hear the Randy. Hope you make it home ok. How did the Jeep fair to carnage?

Sorry to hear that Randy, I made it home finally. Kudzu called me arround 2 her front brakes went out on the drive home. :explosion All is ok her parents came to get her and nurse teh injured dodge home.....

IntrepidXJ said:
.....this trip has casued me the most carnage of any I have gone on.....including to the Expedition

Here I'm sitting on the side of 65 at the Lafayette exit (next to a hotel with wireless internet) waiting for my friend with a tow truck to come get me. My tranny is gone.

:gonnablow

that is never good....

IntrepidXJ said:
finally made it home at 3am.

my truck and trail is at my friends shop right now, until I decide what to do with it
Sorry to hear aobout the troubles, glad you got home safe.

Look at the bright side. At least it didn't happen in the middle of Kansas. At least you were half way close to home. Best of luck in your tranny finding/vehicle finding endevors.:thumbup:

Opie said:
Look at the bright side. At least it didn't happen in the middle of Iowa. At least you were half way close to home. Best of luck in your tranny finding/vehicle finding endevors.:thumbup:

fixed to suit me...

here's 2 pics taken by Zach (my friend who came with the tow truck). Kinda hard to see because it was dark out, though.

dsc00955.jpg

dsc00957.jpg

Now that is a real tow truck!

Yea I know I'm in the big rig business and have seen teh bill from them too often..... big bill usually!

Back