• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

convoy

Headin out of bonney lake mid morning friday. As of now im headin up alone

Sounds good! I will get in touch with you when the time gets closer. Are you staying for the weekend?

Wednesday evening or Thursday morning.

Friday Morning from Downtown Seattle.
(Thursday night from Canada. Any takers? Anyone?)

If you're traveling down I5 on Thursday you'll pass right by me (mount Vernon) so we could meet up and convoy the remaining way. I was planning on driving straight to Naches on Thursday, so let me know what your plans are and maybe I can coordinate with you.

If you're traveling down I5 on Thursday you'll pass right by me (mount Vernon) so we could meet up and convoy the remaining way. I was planning on driving straight to Naches on Thursday, so let me know what your plans are and maybe I can coordinate with you.

Ah, well, I've only got a couch to sleep on in Seattle Thursday night - staying with a pal and having dinner with my Mother in Seattle. I'm leaving early Friday morning.. ..if you change your mind and decide to leave Friday morning too, lets meet in Seattle!

Wednesday is the plan.

I'd join the Gresham Boy convoy, but I don't want to be huffing diesel soot the whole way, or have to dodge any rouge spare tires.

That's cool. It would annoy the hell out of me to follow a 4.0 liter threw the passes. Probably screw up my nap in cruise control.

a6fa00f2-3add-85a3.jpg

Packed almost and ready to leave tomorrow afternoon

Back