• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who’s attending

We should be there some time Thursday afternoon.

JIM.

Oh we will probably make an appearance again this year. Hopefully arriving Wednesday but will see what happens.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'll be there, likely Wednesday evening...

possibly flying into Indy from a conference in Virginia...

mac 'the logistics are getting crazy' gyvr

We will be there!

I will prob come down early again but the kid s shooting for some scholarship that requires almost perfect attendance. So her and Sam will likely come down later.
Chachis coming but not sure what day, and a few local friends again. A few you met last year, and a couple of W.F. First timers!

Not sure when any of them are showing up either though, so I guess I don't know much outside of the important part. We are coming!
Gonna figure out what I am doing and encourage them to post in here.

We will be there!

I will prob come down early again but the kid s shooting for some scholarship that requires almost perfect attendance. So her and Sam will likely come down later.
Chachis coming but not sure what day, and a few local friends again. A few you met last year, and a couple of W.F. First timers!

Not sure when any of them are showing up either though, so I guess I don't know much outside of the important part. We are coming!
Gonna figure out what I am doing and encourage them to post in here.
I think we're going to try shooting for being there Wednesday night and possibly getting Chachi's jeep on the trailer since I'll have to borrow a gooseneck since the one tons will be too wide for my normal trailer..

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I am going to try and leave Thursday this year. all depends on the sitter. if not, ill be there as you all get off the trail Friday again

Back