• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nacfest trading post...

Rock2pus

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
For those who are coming, post your stuff here.

I have:
1 straight hood off my 01..paint is crazed but otherwise very clean...make offer.
RE gen2 disconnects. Lightly used and very clean. Asking 50.
Front upper axle side bushings..poly or rubber have 3 sets asking 5 each
Oe steering linkage for both 96-down and 97-up...clean trail spares both tierod and drag link...10 bucks each.
Older compact video trail camera..never used, 40 bucks.
Rich

Ironman upper adjustables. Poly bushings. Axle side drilled to 1/2 to replace the 10mm bolt $100

Fixed lower control arms. Rubber bushings. $50

1.50" .250" wall dom tie rod with tres. $60

Ironman 1.25" crs hd tie rod with 3/4 ton tres $75

RC n2.0 shocks for 3-4". Rears have no miles and fronts have maybe 4k. $90

IRO track bar and bracket $100

Clayton track bar w/ hd bushing. No bracket. $140

Last edited:
oops almost forgot: 1 new in box set of Delta Quad Bar Xenon headlights for JK's. LLights, boots, new xenon bulbs, and harness adapters. Sells new for around 200, asking 50.

Stock rear bumper for 84-96, complete with frame mounting brackets. Straight and rust-free, could use fresh paint. Both endcaps present and in good shape.

Make offer.

I haven't had time to toss my trunk tool box in the burn pile yet. Only want $100 for it. Someone pick it up from me in new Milford CT and bring it here. It's pretty nice

Not going to bring the bumper with me, (no place for it to lurk while I'm on the trail) but I I'll have pics and am open to meeting for pickup.

Also, I have one full set stock fuel injectors, pulled from my '92 when I upgraded to the Bosch 703s. We're working fine, but had 200k+ when pulled. Make offer.

Back