• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

moab march 2011 report

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
So moab was a blast. Jeep did good, averaged 13mpg on the trip and wheeled awesome. Hydro assist is on the list of upgrades but otherwise good. We ran Fins-n-things, Poison Spyder, Hells Revenge, Gold bar, Rusty Nail and Pritchett Canyon.

Jeephead87 has a super comfy and killer rig. his hydro assist has me motivated. Stangs merc exceded my expactations but unfortunately a stupid trac bar cut his trip short.
But here are some highlight pics and a link to the rest......
hope you guys enjoy :D

RSCN1342.jpg

RSCN1341.jpg

DSCN1355.jpg

RSCN1340.jpg

DSCN1250.jpg

DSCN1099.jpg

post more later....food for now
http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c330/wangurmom1/moab/

Looked like a blast! I cant wait to get out there again.

Mike-
Penrose Saturday? haha

working saturday moving sunday otherwise i would. jeep is ready for whatever. too bad you guys arent coming the 17th. met up with some CO guys on rusty nail, they are gonna come run it too

ha, wait til you see some of the clips Jeephead87 has. heather might kill me but they are goood clips. its hard not to just sit and stare at the scenery even tho all you want to do is wheel lol

tuesday was pretty unwindy, but it was super sunny and snowing lol. but temps stayed pretty good. temps were amazing on the way home-lame

Josh, what's up with the deliverance-polka music on the youtubeage??

Looks like you had some fun.

I have a nice vid from about 10 years ago of me putting my rig on its lid. That is why I have the avatar.

haha lets see it!!!
i almost went topsy turvy in mickeys. and got SUUUPER tippy due to a miscommunication between tip (passenger) and myself. lol... was killer

Back