• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Car Show/Crush

90XJGirl

NAXJA Forum User
PHOTOS :yelclap::compwork:
http://s844.photobucket.com/albums/ab5/90xjgirl/Car Show Crush/

IMG_1292.jpg

That's a great shot you took Keri! Poor little battered Mustang looking at impending doom........ :D It was good to finally meet you and thanks for taking such a ton of good pics!

Before:

100_0590.jpg

After: (You guys shoulda seen the looks I got hauling that thing home....:roflmao:)

100_0600.jpg

100_0602.jpg

Mike (Hypoid) working the roof

100_0594.jpg

Yehaw.

100_0596.jpg

I dunno, I think last year's Corolla held up better than the Mustang did.....

P1012180.jpg

I found it quite hilarious when Mike's (XCastleJ) stock bumper tore into the hood and skinned it......... :D

90XJGirl needs a locker........ and NOT in that D35 either. :nono:

I know i need to fix 4low 1st , then better axles... most likely an 8.8 locked. cant wait till tax returns...:clap:maybe sooner we will see. Had a lot of fun, glad i could finally join you guys. it was good to meet everyone!

I enjoyed the day, I'm pretty amazed at how easily that T-top folded up!

When I stop working in the shop tonight I'll graft my videos together and post.

Uhhhhhhggggg! I feel like such an idiot for missing this! For some reason I got my weekends mixed up and didn't realize it was this weekend, lately I can barely keep my head on straight :looney: looks like everyone had a good time!

I found it quite hilarious when Mike's (XCastleJ) stock bumper tore into the hood and skinned it......... :D

that's right. i might have had the smallest jeep there (even though i just lifted it again... wtf?) but i can still tare $h!t up!

IMG_1344.jpg

IMG_1343.jpg

im thinking i need huge bright colored decals across the sides of my jeep like a monster truck... something along the lines of "THE SKINNER" or "THE CAN OPENER"

haaahaha

ive got pics and video that i'll post up tonight.

Still working on vids.

Somehow I got movie maker to save in a file format that other programs can open, but that was last year.

THANKS ! hahaha DUDE 2min 51 sec. in i had a tire up... 4lo is fixed where is that stang!!:firedevil

Heh heh.... wish I woulda been thinking at the time..... coulda got cool video of that mustang being thrown 40 feet by the claws of death crane at the scrap yard.......... it was truely impressive! :D

That thing was so mashed, the fork lift guy said "no way am I gonna try to get under it with the forks, take it over to the grapple." Those 4 claws grabbed that mustang and crushed it like a drunk foot ball player does to a can of beer...... then the crane operator swung it one way, then back the other and let it fly......:laugh: I want that guy's job! :D

THANKS ! hahaha DUDE 2min 51 sec. in i had a tire up... 4lo is fixed where is that stang!!:firedevil
That was your first attempt, but, nooooooooooooooooooooooo! You had to do it over!

Watching you back way up just put icing on the cake. :yelclap:

Heh heh.... wish I woulda been thinking at the time..... coulda got cool video of that mustang being thrown 40 feet by the claws of death crane at the scrap yard.......... it was truely impressive! :D

That thing was so mashed, the fork lift guy said "no way am I gonna try to get under it with the forks, take it over to the grapple." Those 4 claws grabbed that mustang and crushed it like a drunk foot ball player does to a can of beer...... then the crane operator swung it one way, then back the other and let it fly......:laugh: I want that guy's job! :D

That would be a fun job!!!! I wonder if he will trade me?:cool:

Back