• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

44nd Tierra Del Sol Desert Safari/Pinyon Mountain Photos

MJR

NAXJA Forum User
44th Tierra Del Sol Desert Safari/Pinyon Mountain Photos

Certainly an interesting year planning/execution wise (eh Grant? :D) The short of it reservations/not, scramble, 1 1/2 hour burgers/fries, broken parts, minor body damage, karaoke, comsumption of mass quantities, wheeling with friends new and old etc... Basically a typical 4 wheeling trip. Ran into lots of people. The list of friends grows ever larger (wish my memory did). Thanks to Grant for letting me hang around. Ok enough already eh? Here's the link and a few to look at. Enjoy.

http://www.gotgroceries.net/TierraDelSolDesertSafari306/index.html

photo2.jpg

Ok this 2 image limit sucks, fix it, Mike R

Last edited:
Damn it looks like we missed out on a good trip!:mad:

Grant or Mike do have the phone number to the hotel?

yea, Becky was gracious. There was another couple there with a great dog.

You don't know how close Bonnie (my wife) and I came to buying that hotel a couple of years ago.....I still want it...but now they are asking real money for it!!
Rick R:sunshine:

Jump This said:
You don't know how close Bonnie (my wife) and I came to buying that hotel a couple of years ago.....I still want it...but now they are asking real money for it!!
Rick R:sunshine:

They don't accept monopoly money? :)

What are they asking nowadays? Like $400K-$600K?

Back