• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tierra del Sol Desert Safari

bburge

Lost in Translation
Looks like me and my boy will be there. We'll probably camp closer to the central "verdor" area - access to bathrooms and food.

We'll be tent camping and cooking very little. Is cereal cooking? I'll probably be hauling more firewood than anything esle - it was dang cold at night last year.

We'll be getting there about 6pm Friday, earlier if I yank him out of school.

Who else is going and do we want to try and get together there?

CB channel 4? (Can't use 14 - it's reserved for Safari business.)

Bill Burge
bburge

I'll be there, and I think Hinkley always goes too. I don't go on the organized runs, If I wanted to sit in traffic all day, I could do that on I-10. We usually register, to support the group and participate in the raffle. I'll probably be going on wednesday before.

See you there,
Dan

I'll be with the "My Jeep Rocks" group. We'll have signs and posters up, were excepting a big group. If anyone is going alone come find us, we got a great group, look for the signs or the rock cami XJ with the back cut off, can't miss it

I am gonna try and make it out, doing alot of last minute repairs and maintenance, but should make it o.k.

see you guys there..

cajun, you gonna be there with Sarah, and Chris, and Tammy etc....???

Yeah were having a big b-day party out there for me and 2 other guys. Should be a blast, I'll get there thrusday afternoon.

Now it seems my boy can't go. I'm thinking I'm going alone, but my GF is trynig to get me to take her and my daughter.

I'm think I'm going it alone. That leaves me up in the air on where to camp! I don't have to stay too close to the vendor area.

bburge

We'll BBurge your always welcome with the MY Jeep Rocks group. We got a nice big group, all different ages and ablilities. Some of us will be there Thrusday afternoon so we can get a good campsite, some of us are going to do the trail friday then free ride sat. so not to mess with the traffic jams. Look for the signs and banners or the rock cami XJ, my name is John BTW

Back