• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Post Traumatic ROM Thread

xxmidianxx

NAXJA Forum User
Well I am now home. Nice and sunny here. A little windy but SUNNY!

I will post more in a few minutes to hours. I am tired and want some DRY socks!!!

BTW, all that made it, a BIG THANKS for sticking in there and helping me with my XJ.

OH the worst part of the trip was some idiot won the rear bumper I wanted.

J/K Tommy

Getting out and wheeling into the darkness on saturday evening was pretty fun. It made the whole trip worth it. For me at least. I know breakage wasn't fun.

Getting out and wheeling into the darkness on saturday evening was pretty fun. It made the whole trip worth it. For me at least. I know breakage wasn't fun.

agreed for the rest of the cluster the trip turned into-and my breakage was a ring and pinion!!! hopefully the next one will last more than two weekends

agreed for the rest of the cluster the trip turned into-and my breakage was a ring and pinion!!! hopefully the next one will last more than two weekends

tell your dad thanks for helping me with my gearbox im not sure i told him thanks it was great wheeling with all of y'all :thumbup: were is everyone going to post pics at ?????

Justin was thinking about calling this run the "Snow Ball Run". I agreed with him. Things started out bad and snowballed from there, literaly. It SNOWED on Sunday morning.

When I blew out a u-joint on the way up there and it ruined my seal then the other side was leaking also. Did an axle shaft swap infront of Pastor Whitehead's Chirch (NOT JOKING) I knew I had to replace the seals when we get there. Well when we got there I thought x2elite and my son Sparky were there. Well the RV, the trail, the grill and x2's XJ was there but they weren't. A little while later they pull up and x2 told us he forgot his XJ key and had to go back and get it. Well when the Xj and grill was unloaded, x2 went to move the RV. Battery was dead. x2 said he left the lights on, we didn't beleive him because they weren't on then. lol Had to jump start the RV and he was pulling it around to unload the trailer. Well the RV got stuck and there was the first recovery of the weekend. I will continue this later unless some one else wants to pick up the story. I am tired.

kurt i would love to know how to get ahold of the family that was camping there-they have the only video thats ever been taken of my jeep...any info other than he is gonna try and sign on?

also figured out my shackle relocation brackets also acted as a rear bumpstop-could have scored higher on the rti ramp and beaten justin once and for all AHHHH haha

(from the winner of the extreme class-still laughing my butt off on that)

Hey, your the one that put LS in your axles. That put you in that class. Also you had the fastest time in that class.... crazy driving if you ask me. lol

I do, they are part of the RRC records now... muhahahaha.

I will have to unpack the XJ to get to them. I am just not looking forward to that at this moment. I packed things while there was still snow on them.

Well, since I was the only one who did the rock garden, I WIN. or at least my medal says I do.

We went off of ChiaSpeed times due to the CRAZINESS that was going on.

With all this talk about how fun that was... I kinda wish I would of given it a try. Well I did but not the way you guys did. I had my own fun! At one point, the only thing holding me in my seat was my butt checks.

Yeah he did.

side note that i laughed about but forgot to share. In our sitting around for the speed course to start i made a comment to the guy riding with me that someone was bound to get stupid doing it. At the end i realized that was me...

like you kurt im still getting the seat foam out of my butt from that ride

LMAO... I like what Justin said: "I turned to Hanna and asked her 'Are you scared, baby?' and there was no response."

I wish I would of tried it, but like I said.... I still had my own "fun" clearing the course.

I have to say tyler was made for the best show as he got air! All four wheels in the air, I'm pretty sure he was three feet in the air at least.

when my roommate and I were loading all my stuff back into the jeep to go home, we noticed that the back seat was broken. My guess is one time that I went airborne with Alex in the back is when it happened.

Back