• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 Classic FS $4300

00Classic

NAXJA Forum User
I am selling this to fund another project. Jeep is in good condition in and out with 133k on the odometer. Suspension is Rubicon Express 3.5 single flex with full rear springs and JKS track bar and end links. Installed 3/4" spacer to help level it out. Teraflex SYE with Tom Woods shaft. High pinion Dana 30 with 8.25 (open front and rear). 4.10 gears with master install kits installed when lift was installed. Only know problem is with a/c. Last year the high side pressures would climb at idle and air would warm. Tires have less than 8k on them. Firestone Destination A/T 265/75R16. PM with any questions.

re6030006.jpg

Great jeep and in great shape. If I had the cash I'd buy it from Jeremy right now. GL with the sale my firend and let me know if you need any help in your next endevor. Would love to come watch a race. :thumbup:

Someone needs to pick this up. Good buy on a great rig.

I would like to have it... but......

Have you tried seeing if maybe the refrigerant is low? If not, it couldn't hurt to buy one of those inexpensive re-fill kits at autozone to try and top it off and see if that maybe solves the problem.

Might be interested if the problem isn't too bad.

Have you tried seeing if maybe the refrigerant is low? If not, it couldn't hurt to buy one of those inexpensive re-fill kits at autozone to try and top it off and see if that maybe solves the problem.

Might be interested if the problem isn't too bad.

The charge level is fine. It is either a week clutch fan or blockage in the orifice tube. When there is no air going through the condenser the high side pressure climbs. I'm not an A/C guy and have two other cars so I have just not spent anytime on it.

Sweet!

Back