• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Your RoM "Get-R-Dun" List

install front axle seals
put a bunch of rtv on the 44 to try and make it stop leaking
weld up spiders since it doesn't go on the road anymore?

see if I can a cheap tie rod since i screwed mine up last memorial day weekend on a stump (haven't driven on the road since)

remove rear doors and possibly hatch?

that should be it besides getting my tow rig ready ...

install front axle seals
put a bunch of rtv on the 44 to try and make it stop leaking
weld up spiders since it doesn't go on the road anymore?

see if I can a cheap tie rod since i screwed mine up last memorial day weekend on a stump (haven't driven on the road since)

remove rear doors and possibly hatch?

that should be it besides getting my tow rig ready ...

you still owe me stickers!!!!!!!!!

Haven't been able to find them since they closed the MSC 2 years ago (I have looked at every bookstore). I can get you a CCA sticker if you want.

new to the list, mount the new 35s!!! WOOT!!!!!! then make sure I get the fenders trimmed to fit and get the bumpstops installed. oh and install the cold air intake.

Well lets see.... after this shakedown run, I now need to take off my steering stabilizer, and cut off the bracket (since it limits my steering), put a little more bend in my trac bar, trim the gusset on the trac bar bracket since it rubs my coil springs, adjust and shim my lower arms out, and adjust my upper arms in, and I know there are a few other things that i am leaving out.

Tires are on the truck now the rear fenders are opened up. Threw the extended bump stops in the coils springs only to realize they are too big to go in the mounts so I just left them in the springs. Got the cold air intake installed as well. Productive weekend so far!

Haven't been able to find them since they closed the MSC 2 years ago (I have looked at every bookstore). I can get you a CCA sticker if you want.

DONE!

actually really any A&M stickers would be nice i have a ton of new vehicles and no AGGIE name plates on them.....colorado doesnt have texas collegiate plates

gotta get the bumpers on, winch bought, d44 installed, arb compressor for locker bought and everything wired up

i have been out of work for three months and have acheived nohting... i might not be able to make it this year even though i am already registered =\

oh and my dad is going to vegas instead of coming down and cooking chili

dude what needs to be done on your jeep to make it? we have 3 jeeps heading down from okc alone you'd have people to travel with

What route you guys taking to get down there? maybe we can link up.

my list as of today.

fix front axle shaft
beef up bumpers
break in gears
strengthen trackbar mount, maybe shorten it.
rockerguards (maybe if time)

its coming down to the wire!

OMG... it's one of those famous "Night before a run" nights.

3:36 am.... and still going at it. ran into another problem... but I figured it out now.

5:30 and its done. Now time to pack.

Back