• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lookin' for D35 stuff

I've got an entire D35 that I would be willing to part with, with extra shafts. It's still under the heep. There is NOTHING wrong with it.

I've got a 8.25 w/ Disc brake conversion that is waiting to go in as soon as I can get the u bolts and do something about my flat leaf springs.

You would'nt happen to have a set of S10 springs would you ???? :laugh:

lowrange2 said:
I've got a sete of stock leaves with an add a leaf for ya ya, Chris, no saggage. They just need new bushings... Come look at em. :)

I've got the stock springs and AAL now.... I had to use blocks just to get it to sit level.:eek: . I hate the AAL's

I'm looking either getting the leaves you sold to Mike or building a bastard pack. How much lift did those spring Mike got from you have?

Well, the D35 is going under my trailer. So certainly no need for a locker. :laugh3:

The PO gave me the D35 from underneath his ZJ, as he was swapping in an 8.8. He busted the head of the pinion off, but I didn't need the R&P anyway. I've got two of the spiders, I just need the cross-shaft and the spiders that the cross-shaft go through. He was also missing the c-clips off of the axles.

SCUpstate, I appreciate the offer, but I was just seeing if anyone had some of these spares laying around or something. Thanks though!

Back