• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Sierra Chapter T-Shirts

Real funny Matt. Are those Gov Arnold approved? Since you brought up the topic, and because people are mad at me for asking...I wonder when the Sierra Chapter shirts will come in from the vendor? The order was placed around mid May, so it's been over 2 months now. I know that everyone works and this isn't their main job to keep us informed on the status of the shirts, but do we have some sort of time frame as to when we can expect them. Was a new shirt vendor found who can do them? There are many places that can do an order like this within a week tops. Just wondering, not trying to stir things up. I like the shirts, I like xj's and I like the Sierra Chapter of Naxja and Naxja as a whole. I want to start wearing the shirt to wheeling events. Does anyone know when the shirts are coming in?
Troy

Troy, I've got an unworn XL that I'll trade for an unworn L, if that helps. Buy an L from Andy if there are any, and we can swap.

Big Red said:
Real funny Matt. Are those Gov Arnold approved? Since you brought up the topic, and because people are mad at me for asking...I wonder when the Sierra Chapter shirts will come in from the vendor? The order was placed around mid May, so it's been over 2 months now. I know that everyone works and this isn't their main job to keep us informed on the status of the shirts, but do we have some sort of time frame as to when we can expect them. Was a new shirt vendor found who can do them? There are many places that can do an order like this within a week tops. Just wondering, not trying to stir things up. I like the shirts, I like xj's and I like the Sierra Chapter of Naxja and Naxja as a whole. I want to start wearing the shirt to wheeling events. Does anyone know when the shirts are coming in?
Troy

Dude, please take Phil's offer and drop it. Do you know how long it has been since we even talked about having a t-shirt? Well it took a pretty long time and I'm grateful that Andy took on the challenge. We are all very busy and you should know we are in the middle of the wheeling season. I want Andy to concentrate on his rig. We want him to be there with us our NAXJA runs. T-shirts are low priority, like Jes mentioned if this is a problem request a refund.

Hasta

ChuckD said:
Dude, please take Phil's offer and drop it. Do you know how long it has been since we even talked about having a t-shirt? Well it took a pretty long time and I'm grateful that Andy took on the challenge. We are all very busy and you should know we are in the middle of the wheeling season. I want Andy to concentrate on his rig. We want him to be there with us our NAXJA runs. T-shirts are low priority, like Jes mentioned if this is a problem request a refund.

Hasta

Alright. I'll order the L from Andy and then swap with Phil & get a refund on the other shirt I ordered. I know we are all busy and we want to see Andy on the trail. Sorry to bug everyone about this. I pass by a big new shop that does custom signs, etc. I think they do shirts too, I'll check and see and then maybe we can go there in the future. I'll check it out.
Troy

ChuckD said:
Ok, I give up. Back to the Ingore list you go. :banghead:

I'm o.k. with it. What's up with the ignore list man. I just want a shirt(s) that I ordered. I'm willing to trade with Phil.
:cheers:
Troy

Back