• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New lower prices!!! parting out XJ

99NCXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Parts from 1988 Cherokee 4 door with 120000 miles
Body with title 250.00 (if doors are not sold they will go with it) (300 with axles still under it)
NP231 150.00
HP D30 (disco) with 3.07's 75.00
D35 with 3.07's 50.00
(4) aluminum eccos wheels (from newer jeep) 100.00
rear hatch with glass (no wiper type) 40.00
grey cloth rear seat 30.00
alternator 30.00
power steering pump 25.00
power steering box 40.00
intake manifold 25.00
throttle body 30.00
Doors all in good shape except pass rear (25.00 each) complete with glass and interior.
Hood 20.00
cargo area glass 15.00 each or 25 for both.
Any other parts you need just ask...i've got everything.
call justin @ 704 622 8917
88xjparts034.jpg

88xjparts023.jpg

88xjparts011.jpg

Georgia Mike said:
Would you be willing to sell the hanging clutch/brake pedal assembly?
If he does not let me know.

Pics of Ecco's.

CAS22 said:
ill take the front axle if its a HP and bolt into my 2000

Its a disco axle, you'll need some stuff to make it convert.

yea, its a disco. plus, the axle shafts and gears have been sold out of it. I've got a couple of the housings if thats what you need.

sent you a text on cell interested in some parts.
driver side mirror, mech fan shroud, rear shafts if still avail are they cclipdana35?, front drive shaft maybe rear drive shaft, do you have a drop pitman arm, maybe adj track bar, is it closed coolant system? I would like a spare pressure cap, rear passenger side light assembly, bunch more if avail call my cell or email [email protected]. 88XJ 4.0 auto running 4.5 rusty's coils with mostly stock stuff with mods 4.5 Rusty's coils and 34x10.50 LTB Swampers:sunshine: just installed for her first trail ride this weekend. Definately interested in small stuff, the larger items depends on shipping costs so it will be all or none on the shafts to cut down on shipping. I actually have a day off tomorrow so you can call me anytime I'll be in the garrage trimn my fenders. Thanks, Mike

Last edited:
I didnt' get your text mess.

drivers side mirror is gone, fan shroud is gone, rear shafts are still available and will be pulled in next day or so. still need to check to see if they are c clip or non. still have both driveshafts. no drop pitman arm or adj track bar. no coolant system left.

Back