NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > Bargains and Deals > For Sale: Private Party Only. XJ ITEMS ONLY
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

For Sale: Private Party Only. XJ ITEMS ONLY Private Party Ads only. If they even smell commercial, they will be deleted.

Old December 5th, 2003, 12:25
NAXJA Forum User

Chevy 350, very low miles 4 bolt main

I am selling this motor because I dont own any Chevys anymore to put it in. It is a gm goodwrench replacement 350, four bolt main, I belive rated a 249 horse power, almost brand new, less than 10000 miles. I had it in my Caprice for less than a year when the car was stole. I got the car back, totaled, but the drivelane is still good. The engine includes performance distibuter cap rotor, and accel wires, all accesory brackets, alternator, water pump, ps pump, all brand new, ac comp if you want it. intake manifold( no carb, sorry). If your are interested in fuel injection, I also have a complete tb system including manifold, throtle body computer and harness for that will fit the motor. The perfect motor for that jeep engine swap, or any other application.I am not asking for much, but I want to see if anyone is interested. I am in ST. louis

here is a link to a descriptin of this motor:
http://www.sdpc2000.com/cart.asp?act...id=128&pid=110

Last edited by mountaindrew; December 5th, 2003 at 12:30. Reason: update
Old December 6th, 2003, 10:38
NAXJA Forum User

Re: Chevy 350, very low miles 4 bolt main

I am looking for $500- $600 depending on how much of the stuff you want. This is a pefectly running engine, would not need any work to install in whatever vehicle you have (except a carburetor, or installing the FI system)
exhaust manifolds are included. Pm me with any questions.
Old December 15th, 2003, 10:12
NAXJA Forum User

This motor is still available. I will accept a reasonble offer.
Old December 16th, 2003, 08:43
NAXJA Forum User

Would you be willing to ship if the shipping was arranged freight?
Old December 16th, 2003, 10:06
NAXJA Forum User

Yes I would be happy to ship, if you paid the shipping. Would you want all of the accessories or just the motor? I could crate it either way. If you have any questions, just email or pm me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------