NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Chapters > NorthWest Chapter
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

NorthWest Chapter Discussion of Chapter issues. Please keep Tech Topics on the Tech Forums.

Old October 23rd, 2019, 21:55
NWC President

Re: Is the NWC dead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deesiexj View Post
Torx, any info on the TSF trip you mentioned next month? I don't know any of the local members, but would enjoy coming out for some trail riding if it's suitable for a lightly built rig
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaXJ_Skier View Post
Got any dates for this? I might be willing to come out and camp if somebody has seat space for me. Still have an XJ but recently purchased an LJ that will likely be my future rig.

It's our "Thanksgiving Run" that we do every year. A few of us will be camped out for the weekend after Thanksgiving. All are welcome to join in, come out for the day, or camp out with us all weekend.

I will try and get a thread up with details in the Staging Area soon.

Greenz, we are over due for a meet-n-greet for sure!
Old October 24th, 2019, 14:08
NAXJA Member

Re: Is the NWC dead?

Well, unless things go way better than they have any right to, I'm probably out for next month. My Jeep got stolen last night and I don't have much faith that it'll be in anything like the condition it was in if/when I get it back
Old November 12th, 2019, 14:03
NAXJA Member

Is the NWC dead?

Ya since both my jeeps went back burner, I haven't visited or anything for a bit. I'd try and be a Vice President like before but it's hard trying to navigate and coordinate raffle prizes and items for nwfest and other items when I'm jeepless and trying to buy a house lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk