• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CO chapter M&G pics/report.

haha didnt get much for pics... i will upload em tomorrow, work early in the am :( going to bed as we speak.... yeah i told jeree about that, gonna get it drained for her soon... and yes it WILL be in detail tomorrow with out a doubt :D . it was good to see everone and put jeeps to faces! liberty next weekend???:guitar:

o man so many things could be said right now...:D but i will be a lady and not show my manly side :moon:
it was meant to be that way! :eek:
read the quotes above that from dutch. then you will understand! LMAO

dutch, you can go ahead and take your time to think of a come back.... you know you walked right into that one!

well, i just happen to have some jeep parts. dinner and dancing at taco bell? :D

haha yea well i hang out with guys so, thats about as classy as its gets unless there was dinner and jeep parts involved then maybe.....
hey pics or bed......no in between missy....this posting but no pics is wrong...

pics or GTFO.... (which pics is the '?' HAHAHAHA) kidding kiefer

Picaaaasssssss
linky:
http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g176/01gtpgirl/eagle rock 42311/

004.jpg

010.jpg
005.jpg

013.jpg

020.jpg

017.jpg

good to see/meet those of you I did -- sorry I couldn't hang around... I wanted to see what the coil rear would've done on the RTI. I made it home from chessland about 5, and read the better part of a book. Amazing that you can get sore sitting on your ass in a middle school cafeteria. Those tables bring the suck.

Thanks again, Cody, great place, great turnout -- get better weather next time!

Let me guess, you're too young to get the Demolition Man reference?

But hey, if it helps we can go to McDonalds and whatever you want off the dollar menu. Just don't ask me to flatten the bill on my hat. :D

Back