• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks

karstic

NAXJA Forum User
Richard, Paul, Gary and David

Thanks for letting me take part and being part of the team.

I hope I get to do it again next year.

though I helped with logistics...I hope to participate again next year.

For those who do not already know,
Karstic and Mark spent the ENTIRE day sitting on top of a ridge, working the radios.
Without that, the race team would not have been able to communicate.
We always knew what was going on and that was far more than could be said about most of the other teams.

Thanks guys!

For those who do not already know,
Karstic and Mark spent the ENTIRE day sitting on top of a ridge, working the radios.
Without that, the race team would not have been able to communicate.
We always knew what was going on and that was far more than could be said about most of the other teams.

Thanks guys!

:thumbup:

A huge thank you to EVERYONE involved in the team NAXJA effort at KOH.

from the supporters who bought shirts, to the forum members who showed up and offered a hand, to the racers, to the sponsors, to the organizers, to the racers families and credit cards, to the pit bosses, to the pit crews, to the breakfast makers, to the dinner cooks, to the fire wood supplier, literally everyone involved.

This was certainly the most professional "amateur" team I have been involved with, and I had a great time all week.

Karstic made our life as crew so much easier, and was a vital part of the teams success on Friday, thanks man

I tried to thank each one of you when I saw you post race Friday, if I did not get to you, I apologize, but thanks anyway for helping up get the Blue 52 to the finish.

Grant

Last edited:
Richard, Paul, Gary and David

Thanks for letting me take part and being part of the team.

I hope I get to do it again next year.

It's us that owe you the thanks.

We had without a doubt the best crew out there, & through the cummunications that you & Mark provided we were not only ably to keep in touch throughout the race, but we we're also able to listen to some of the behind the scenes work that the pits were upto while we were racing.

Paul

We were so well communicated that other teams and race officials approached us in the pits asking for status updates, or help relaying messages to where they needed to go.

Team Naxja was able to more than take care of our own cars, and both manpower and ability left over to help other teams with race prep and in race repairs (lent spares, mostly).

This is two years in a row we were one of if not the most prepared teams in the event. I am honored to have worked with each one of you, and look forward to next time.

both manpower and ability left over to help other teams with race prep and in race repairs (lent spares, mostly).

So true, I think Randy was done with out TeamNAXJA, his crew asked to use our main pit area just to re-fule. Once on our tarp I pointed out they had oil all over the front end, after his group found a 5 inch crack in the oil pan the yellow shirts jumped in and helped out.

Some shots from the main pits:
DSC_0947.jpg

Just before finding the oil pan crack:
DSC_0951.jpg

DSC_0952.jpg

DSC_0953.jpg

See any yellow shirts???

DSC_0954.jpg

DSC_0955.jpg

I don't know what to say. Like Paul said, the thanks are all ours. The amount of involvement in every aspect of this effort was overwhelming. We had THE BEST crew out there, and we had the best communication of any race team. It was so nice to be able to talk to karstic at any time on any part of the race course. It was also cool to be able to get news of what was going on in the race at any time.

I just got home this afternoon, and am still unloading my stuff, I'll take some time to post up a report as soon as I get a chance.

Thanks again to everyone involved in Team NAXJA, and a special thanks to Paul for being a part of this whole adventure and taking the pounding you get from 90 some miles of sitting in the passenger seat.

Team NAXJA ROCKS!!!

Back