• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How much beer?

I don't know if I get to help in an official capacity (though I've offered to!). But I'll certainly help consume if allowed =). Regardless, because of the great beer it is (and the company you keep!) I'd say full keg. I'll help destroy the leftover evidence!

In the unfortunate event that you happen to buy too much and end up with a surplus, I can certainly help fix that.

Along with my XJ I will also be shipping out a quantity of Yuengling Lager, which while not of the same caliber as Stone products, is a fairly famous East Coast offering that a lot of folks have heard of but never tried. I'll also be bringing several more hoppy brews to supplement this.

Perhaps we can work out some sort of barter.

In the unfortunate event that you happen to buy too much and end up with a surplus, I can certainly help fix that.

Along with my XJ I will also be shipping out a quantity of Yuengling Lager, which while not of the same caliber as Stone products, is a fairly famous East Coast offering that a lot of folks have heard of but never tried. I'll also be bringing several more hoppy brews to supplement this.

Perhaps we can work out some sort of barter.

I'll have to be sure to try some of that famous east coast brew. :)

See you there.

When are you leaving??

I'll have to be sure to try some of that famous east coast brew. :)

See you there.

When are you leaving??

I'm arriving at Ontario at around 10:45 AM...between getting the RV, buying groceries, driving out etc I imagine we'll be on the lakebed sometime in the late afternoon...my trailer and XJ should be showing up around that same time.

Our flight back home leaves Ontario at 11:35 AM Monday morning, so we'll be spending Sunday night out there as well.

Ill be there to help...with whatever, and im bringing fojv stickers, hes starting printing tomorrow!
:clap:

We'll have to talke Mike-G into picking up another on his way, or Kevin.

Back