• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fully built 1994 XJ

xalexjx

NAXJA Forum User
The time has come.. Going up to my neck with the new cj im building.. So i need some extra change to throw at it.. So Im selling my 1994 XJ.. Its fully built on 33's and is very cable and still road legal. If theres any interest let me know and i can post up the specs.. Id like to get 8k for it but make an offer...

there isn't much interest in mine for 4400, good luck getting 8...not trying to sound rude at all or anything, i just mean there doesn't seem to be anyone in the market for nice XJs currently :(

yeah to demand 8k you need a better description and pics than that

MrShaft696 said:
yeah to demand 8k you need a better description and pics than that

Yes, you need to at least let us know that this was the limited-edition 1994 GOLD-DIPPED version XJ...

Take a look around, you may find that 8K is a little high for even a highly modded XJ.

rebuilt 4.0 motor(last year) new valve cover/ gasket, timing gear/ chain,basically every seal in the engine is new last april
rebuilt np231 with porc SYE
5.5" lift all mix matched
RK Long arms, 5.5" Rustys springs and HD Track Bar, Full spring pack in the rear with 6deg shims.. 7" front shocks for extra droop, 23" ss front brake lines
Homemade front bumper with a smittybuilt xcr8 winch tied into a front receiver
smittybuilt rear bumper
homemade sliders
rustys t-case skid
gorilla 2.5k suck down winch on the front
The whole top of the unibody rail has 1/8" steel welded to it solid, little to no unibody flex now
Motor driven OBA setup. Tanks not included
Reinforced steering brackets welded in, with a rugged ridge steering setup
Dana 30 front with lockrite, superior shafts and homemade diff cover
8.25 Rear with lockrite and alloy usa shafts and homemade diff cover
Summit racing rims with 39 bolt weld on beadlocks
on 33x12.5x15 Trxus Mt's with just over 1k miles on them.
freshly painted dark gray metallic this winter but iv already put a few dents/ scrapes in it this spring on the trails..
Im sure im forgetting a few things,

P1010131.jpg

100_0392.jpg

If i get full asking price i will also include an hpd44 and dana 60 out of a 79 f250 ready to bolt up with rims and roller tires...

already had one offer but i dont need to sell it so im selling it at still a loss but i know what i have into it and what i would need to get out of it for it to be worth selling...

nice lookin rig dude, but i don't think you'll be able to get that much out of it :(

make an offer.. Im ready to click the add to cart button on some air shocks :cool: I need to start putting all my collected parts together,, still comptanplating weather to go links f/r or just link the front and leaf the rear...

wish i could sell it so i could at least buy tires for my cj5 :doh:

With this setup it works great, i run most everything all the buggy guys are running and it rarely breaks stuff..

Still for sale

need xj leafs and front coil springs any lift or stock will work. (gotta have some xj parts on the mutt, 52' m38a1 frame, 92 xj motor, f350 axles cj5 tub, and lots of other random parts,

P1010183.jpg

Bump for ya. A rig like that would sell quickly out here on the left coast. . . When I was looking for one, if I didn't respond within a day of posting it would be sold.

Back