• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rock crawling video

oopsbilly

NAXJA Forum User
I'm putting together a dvd of the C.O.R.E and first We-Roc competition in Canada from last September but need a sound track!!! I'm looking for intense, in your face songs, with a general theme of a big show, driving, high energy, stuff like that. Any suggestions would help, I've got 14 hrs of video to edit!!!

So far: Ramble on - Led Zepplin
Ladies and Gentlemen - Saliva
Same direction - Hoobastank

Are people going to buy this DVD?

Do you have the licenses for the music?

#1 - No, this dvd isn't for sale, just enjoyment. WAY too much legal stuff to deal with to make any profit off of this.
# 2 - Thanks for the reply's but give me some songs dammit!!!!!

Oh yeah, DO NOT turn this into and legal discussion about licenses and copyright infringement, crap like that. If people are gonna want this, it will be free (with paid shipping of course). I'm not looking for profit what so ever, and that will be included in the DVD. I am just REALLY into crawling, the event was in my town, and I video taped it all. That and alot of the guys in it run shops up here in Alta, so deals are definetally coming my way!!I just have ALOT of video to edit and need a soundtrack!!! So give me songs!!! If you want to see what I'm building let me know: '91 xj, standard, 6.5" Rockrawler, 33" baja claws, tons of other crap too(freshly fried centerforce dual friction!!!)

and you are SURE to get a bunch of friendly responses acting like an ass.

Have fun with that.

Try Abba and Yanni

Rock crawling videos of competition are repetitive and boring.

If you want to produce a video that people actually want to see make one of actual wheeling. Not the fake stuff they do on fake rocks.

DrMoab said:
Rock crawling videos of competition are repetitive and boring.

If you want to produce a video that people actually want to see make one of actual wheeling. Not the fake stuff they do on fake rocks.

x2

Alright, I hear you. However, this is mostly for me and my friends enjoyment, but I want it to be good, with a good soundtrack. If anyone else wants it,cool. I'm not looking for an academy award or anything, just want to showcase the carnage and fun that was had that weekend. And as for Sniggs response, this is exactly what I was talking about, I'm just looking for SERIOUS song suggestions.

well obviously your asking so nice that everyone is just going way out of their way to help.

seriously dude, I dont think anyone gives a rats ass. Do whatever you want for music.

Keep the songs coming.Thanx. And if I came off as an ass before, it's purely unintentional, some of the posts are just catching me off gaurd. If it's not your cup of tea fine, if it is, cool.

Back