• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New want ads leave a little to be desired

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockwerks

NAXJA Forum User
I find most of the stuff for sale in the chapter forums because the new for sale format does not link with the rest of the forum, I would be nice if new ads would show up when you hit the new post button. the pics are 2 small to actual be of use, can any of this stuff be fixed? or are we stuck with it?

well i for one like the older ones better, but i've made my peace with these. that seems to be just not looking at them near as often

FWIW...I've had 2 dana 44's for sale since the new system...ironically I have not sold them.

maybe because you used to look at the title and know what was for sale...now you have to dig to find what you want...

red91inWA said:
FWIW...I've had 2 dana 44's for sale since the new system...ironically I have not sold them.

maybe because you used to look at the title and know what was for sale...now you have to dig to find what you want...

How much for one shipped to 75002?

hinkley

Answer this quick before it gets deleted for being in the wrong forum! :D

too late :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back