• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 WJ.

Joe94xj

NAXJA Forum User
Just my 2000 WJ build page. The XJ replacement. 120k, 4.7 laredo with all the comfy upgrades. I guess it was a special order or so I was told from the dealer. On to the slow build. Current specs are 4" lift, 285/70r17's on JK wheels and 1.5" wheel spacers. The next steps in the the build will be a spare tire carrier, Long arms, gears, Tcase swap and maybe a little more lift with the long arms. Other than that it wont be anything crazy. Just want something setup for all around daily driving, trails and camping. Once I get a few things worked out I will be tacking it up to the hills for its first run.

As it sits today.

8143321361_efc413b871_b.jpg

That thing is uterly gay and unfortunately you don't have the masculinity to get away with it. I'll make you a deal on the XJ, its pure man and will allow you to at least look tough and brooding. :D

JKS track bar arrived today. Compared to the other one it is pure beef. Now I know why the guy I bought the other one from was pretty much giving it away. Installed the XJ Moog bushings on it. Will see how they hold up. Upper controls arms should be here tomorrow. Waiting for the evening rush hour to dye down before I go out and try and make it do the DW dance.

8146168347_6c2644f045_b.jpg

Upper controls arms came in today. Played arround with different lengths to find the happy setting for caster and pinion angle. So far no signs of any DW after install. So I am hoping I solved my issue. Also all the driveline vibes are now gone.

8149331710_b92fb62513_b.jpg

Back