• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

24' Bumper Pull FlatBed Trailer in TN

96xjeeper

NAXJA Forum User
OK well heres the deal. I bought this trailer last year and I absolutly love it. The ability to haul two jeeps is a great asset HOWEVER I just don't have the room to store this monster. Right now I am on borrowed property, the trailer is in an empty lot next to my house. I live in a houseing development and houses are tight together so when I store it in my side yard it kills the grass and just doesn't look good.

OK so the above covers the Why

Now the what.

This is a 24' bumper pull trailer home made (but by a trailer manufacturer) in 2004. It has a 3/4" plywood deck. The receiver is a 2 5/16th receiver. It has brakes on both axles (a pair of 5200lb 6 lug axles) It has a break away box that just needs to be wired in. The back 6ft or so are a slight dove tail. There are no ramps with this trailer. The fenders are made by me drive over, right now they are open but I have a 1/2 sheet of Diamond plate aluminum to go with it to cover them. Tires are near new actual trailer tires. NO SPARE. The trailer has 10 5000lb D-Ring tie downs that are bolted and welded on and 10 stake pockets so it has plenty of places to tie things down. Thats about it.

And now the how much?

$2500

I can be reached on here or at [email protected] and the trailer is located in Clarksville, TN 37042. I will be in MO in a few months

I have a clear MO title (not bill of origin but actual title) for it.

I also have a nice 12000/1200 reese Weight distrabution hitch for it. This makes towing two jeep easy peasy-$250 (ONLY WITH THE TRAILER)

And a Curt Anti Swaybar for trailers never hooked up $40

OR a grand total for everything listed$2750

I have had an XJ and a built TJ (both with stingers) on the trailer BARELY, but they were on it

I have had an XJ with stinger and basicly Stock TJ on 33's on there with plenty of room, and I have had an XJ and ZJ on there again barely, but I towed them about 40 miles.

AND PIX
IMG00154.JPG

building the fenders
Picture053_554209.jpg

Picture056_900159.jpg

Freds20Trailer.jpg

0_3.jpg

securedownload.jpg

securedownload2.jpg

securedownload4.jpg

securedownload1.jpg

willing to do partial trade on deer rifles, left handed matthews bow, or smaller trailer

Back