• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'01 Dakota 5.9 R/T

In my driveway - 4.7l V8, 45rfe auto,nv233 (electric switch) chryco 8.25... Lots of familiar things about this truck.

Old man has sharp eyes... It was dark when I got home, that's the sellers CL pic

it has some of the standard chryco issues (window regulators, etc), but it should work.

not for now -- it has nearly new Wrangler HT tires on it (stock 30.5), and I suspect they will yield over 60k...I'll take advantage of that while I fix all the little chryco bugs. The odds of the 4.7 making it to 250k when the tires die seems slim, but you never know, it runs like a top. It was a well maintained 1-owner that has never been offroad (Elguapo would be impressed with the yearly wax schedule...) .My plan will be eventually to do a mild lift and something like 32's. It is somewhat likely that this will become the boys truck in three years (!), so I have a little time to tweak. /hijack, sorry yella! :wave:

Sold it.... buh bye.

Hated to do it, loved the truck but having 3 MJ's sitting around AND having the Dakota was just stoopid.

Got the racetruck out of storage and back home......

Back