• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is going?

Just about ready for the XJ to leave...then I'm following it out there bright & early Wednesday morning via airplane.

If you see this rig running around out there, flag me down and say hi. :D

n24800499_33218972_9109.jpg

Team naxja should have the banner up so you better stop by.

How did you convince someone to tow your rig out while you chill on an airplane?

Easy. Have a friend that has both a great sense of adventure and an enclosed trailer that needs to earn money for its monthly payments. :D

Seriously, he and I have done a bunch of nutty towing jobs over the last 8 years. We made NJ to Reno, NV in 2.5 days...NJ to Daytona Beach, FL and back in under 35 hours...he digs this kind of stuff. For cost of fuel and beer he'll go just about anywhere.

Chris, it was great to meet you. Your Jersey rig did pretty damn good in the west! :D
I'll post up some pics soon.

Let us know where you post them (if not here). I would love to see how his rig did in action.

Chris, it was nice meeting you (I was in the bronco) and wish I could have stayed to watch you guys run this weekend but wifey was at home. Hope you understand.

Back