• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone up for Chinamans 1/29/06?

Warrlord

NAXJA Forum User
Nothing tough but me & my buddy are looking to run Chinamans this coming Sunday just so we can get out in the hills for several hours. In Colorado Springs, we can meet at the Safeway parking lot near 31st & Colorado at 7:30 am. For anyone not in the Springs, we can meet ya at the Chinamans trailhead between 9:00 & 9:30.

This is of course, weather permitting as I don't wanna go if the wind is gonna blow at 80 mph & it's only about 5 degrees or so.

Unfortunately, my brother won't be able to make it because some punkazz busted up the windshield in his XJ pretty bad & he can't see out of it & it won't be repaired by then. So if ya don't mind wheelin' with a couple of non-XJ's, please join us.

non-XJ 1

non-XJ 2

Is there snow at Chinamans? I would love to get out this weekend!
Just not down for the snow,.... anyone know?
SD

Everyone I've talked to says that valley doesn't get buttloads of snow. The few times I've been there in the winter, there's been just a little snow here & there on the trail, mostly in the shaded areas.

Besides me & my buddy, there's two more guys from my work going too. A lifted ZJ & a lifted XJ.

Hope to see ya Sunday.........

I don't know of your area, what is the difficulty of the trail?

Back