• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

xj spare tire carrier/ rear bumper

R_jeep

NAXJA Forum User
has integrated d rings, not just tabs to add shackles to later. here are some pics http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=954392 . no hiding the fact that i paid 250 cash for it a month or so ago. i also spent 100 in gas picking it up. i know i got a GOOD deal on it, but it is fairly worth 450. im keeping the hi-lift that came with it. so it has mounts for a hi-lift jack. i have a 35" mtr spare on it now.

would consider trades and cash. im in need of a receiver hitch and one of those receiver basket things for luggage and coolers. also need a transfer case skid, lights , a winch, lockrite for the d30. will glady entertain more offers!

fresh pics up dudes!

bumper002.jpg

entertaining trades and cash. located in southeast tennessee.

bumper005.jpg

this bumper makes any xj look sweeeeet!

post up some pics with the end caps on... it looks really good with the factory caps too!

don't tempt me juan...

Nate's 4x4 are selling their brand new rear bumpers, with clevis mounts, built in receiver hitch, uniframe tie ins, and tire carrier for like $420.00. I just ordered mine, and it came to about $480.00 shipped to my door.

looked it up, 489 before shipping. these d rings cannot be stolen off the bumper. nates dont use a hd furnace hinge that is internally lubricated. back to the subject. i wont compare it to any manufacturers product. this is had built with pride in tennessee. and you can have it today! open to trades!

x2elite said:
Nate's 4x4 are selling their brand new rear bumpers, with clevis mounts, built in receiver hitch, uniframe tie ins, and tire carrier for like $420.00. I just ordered mine, and it came to about $480.00 shipped to my door.

If you dont like it, GTHO but dont post your crap in his for sale thread.

kyle, you know you want this bumper! how is she?

400 and we meet half way. special deal so i can see my old jeep!

thanks chris. geez, what a douche!! stop....look... and listen, before you post. you like them tires chris?

yup. im making moves financially to get to tellico. sold that car today. still need to sell this bumper to feel better about going to tellico one weekend then to kentucky the next. im cool.

sale pending....

Back