• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

8.25 shafts&spiders/30 shafts, rustys panhard brace

shmoken875

NAXJA Forum User
**please email me if you're interested, I'm normally only on my computer to check emails: [email protected]**

-(2) 8.25 29 spline shafts, spider gears, and thrust washers; was bought for a 27 to 29 spline conversion and never used. [$100]
**will now separate shafts for $50 a piece as well

-long side and short side dana 30 shafts with hub bearings for easy trail changing (3 bolts no need for 36mm axle-nut socket); long side has binding u-joint but good bearing, short side has good u-joint but the bearing is going (thats why they were spares) [$100]

-rustys trackbar brace, never used, bolts never even tightened, bought it to use with my rock krawler track bar, but it didn't line up right so I fabbed my own. $60 before shipping on rustys site, so I think $45 is fair.

Prices are before shipping, I would prefer pick-up but please be patient with me, I work 5am-5pm or later mon-fri and some saturdays so it's going to be tough to find time to go to the ups store. Pick-up preferred

DSC00601.jpg

565750_330_full.jpg

Back