• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanksgiving

McQue

NAXJA Forum User
Just wanted to start my day out right by saying THANKS to all of you for being such a great forum! In the short time that I have been a member of this forum, by reading and searching through this forum, I have been to able fix no less than 6 problems that I normally would have paid someone else to fix for me...from window switches to misfires, proper preventative maintenance procedures to rebuild of brake systems, etc. etc, this forum is one of the good things in life I am thankful for. Thank You.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! - McQue

McQue Happy Thanksgiving to you too.
Might I suggest if NAXJA has been so helpful to you in the past that you return the favor in two ways; first you can help others that have similar problems on their XJ/MJs both on and off this forum. Secondly you can suipport the forum by becoming a member and turning your name to red.
Not trying to hassle you just pointing out that it requires funding to keep a national forum up and running 24/7 and it is funded by the subscriptions of its membership.
Thanks again and enjoy your family and the holiday.
Mike

Back