• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kingston Peak Adopt-a-Road!

Hypoid

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Life has been busy, I am finally able to commit to the first run of this year.

When: Sunday August 16, 9:00 AM.
Where: Clear Creek Ranger Station, 101 Chicago Creek Road, Idaho Springs CO 80452

Please bring enough clothing for any weather condition, sturdy shoes, gloves, hat, and drinking water.

Food is open for discussion.

Thanks, Mike

I sent the email yesterday.

Damn I have work at 1400 that day otherwise I'd be there!

I just had somebody else tell me about the same thing. I have yet to hear from any BOD members, or if Saturday would be any better for them.

As an aside, I will be doing two roads that weekend. With the late notice, there is an understandable lack of response. At this point, I would be willing to switch the days.

. At this point, I would be willing to switch the days.
Switching days is no longer an option. The RMFTC posse responded for the Saturday run on Saxon.

That is OK Fred! This trip gets us on the board. After that we have more time for preparation.

FWIW, I'll have an empty seat.

Change of schedule: The guy who wants to run this will be meeting me in Golden at 8:00 AM. From here, we will drive up one of the canyons and start from Apex Road.

Anyone else who wants to make this trip, needs to PM me for time and location to meet up.

Time for some breakfast! :)

Back