• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

(2) Brand New HiPoint JCP .40 caliber ACP Pistols

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achmed

NAXJA Forum User
(2) Brand New HiPoint JCP .40's in hard cases, never fired, extra sights, trigger locks, keys and paperwork.

$225 each

photo.jpg

Stock Photo:
MKS34010_1.jpg

A. Those are pieces of crap.

B. Price should be no more than about $150

C. Good job rippin someone a new one a piece of crap boat anchor.

Edit: http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=133094603

Could have bought that SAME gun in a new condition for $150 any day of the week.

I'm all for selling stuff on Naxja, and if you look at my history I have been in the "give away some of this stuff I no longer need" mode for a long time (LEDs, rims, AW4/np231 D35/slightly bent D30 etc etc). Selling on NAXJA should be at a fair price. This guy sells stuff all the time at a jacked up price and it bothers me that someone can knowingly buy something (a pistol for example) for likely $120 as a dealer, then turn around and make $100 a piece on the things rather than selling them at the MSRP of $180. (MSRP is posted in the gunbroker link BTW). Thats 40-50 bucks more cause some retard somewhere saw a pistol and decided to buy it cause it was cheap and looked like a good deal.

Call me an ass for posting here, but around here we arent in the business of ripping people off.

Chris you know you were doing it too.

Last edited:

Could have bought that SAME gun in a new condition for $150 any day of the week.

I'm all for selling stuff on Naxja, and if you look at my history I have been in the "give away some of this stuff I no longer need" mode for a long time (LEDs, rims, AW4/np231 D35/slightly bent D30 etc etc). Selling on NAXJA should be at a fair price. This guy sells stuff all the time at a jacked up price and it bothers me that someone can knowingly buy something (a pistol for example) for likely $120 as a dealer, then turn around and make $100 a piece on the things rather than selling them at the MSRP of $180. (MSRP is posted in the gunbroker link BTW). Thats 40-50 bucks more cause some retard somewhere saw a pistol and decided to buy it cause it was cheap and looked like a good deal.

Call me an ass for posting here, but around here we arent in the business of ripping people off.

im gonna agree that he's an ass.....

....but im gonna stick with buyer beware on this one, if someones stupid enough to make an important purchase like a gun without doing some research the jokes on them, ive sold some stuff at ridiculous prices and made no cover ups and was absolutely sure the buyer knew the ins and outs of the product and what they were getting, if it was worth that to them then so be it

.... now if the new owners pull the trigger and an angry raccoon comes out of the barrel we might have a different story

I'm just suprised that 9+ hours have gone by and the terrorist hasn't made any replies defending his actions. I guess like most con artists, once the con is busted the artist moves on without a trace.

Edit: I'm changing my location. I don't want any acts of terrorism againt me.

Youre an ass. Plain and simple. The JCp .40's have gone to $239.00 in most every gun store in North Georgia. I dont give 2 shits if your buddies, grandmothers, uncles auction site lists it for $99. :) I am a pre-FFL firearms dealer. I am not allowed to "ethically" rip people off. Do more research and get back to me. Better yet, to back up your "piece of crap" claim, get your best Glock, HK or SA and let's shoot group for group at $100 per group. If you still think it is a piece of crap, I will buy you dinner. :)

Not to mention ass, everyone that knows me knows I am not a con, LMAO! You're about as bright as a busted LED.

Last edited by a moderator:
im gonna agree that he's an ass.....

....but im gonna stick with buyer beware on this one, if someones stupid enough to make an important purchase like a gun without doing some research the jokes on them, ive sold some stuff at ridiculous prices and made no cover ups and was absolutely sure the buyer knew the ins and outs of the product and what they were getting, if it was worth that to them then so be it

.... now if the new owners pull the trigger and an angry raccoon comes out of the barrel we might have a different story

How does that mouthful of Stalla nuts taste Doug?

I'm just suprised that 9+ hours have gone by and the terrorist hasn't made any replies defending his actions. I guess like most con artists, once the con is busted the artist moves on without a trace.

Edit: I'm changing my location. I don't want any acts of terrorism againt me.

So because I dont reply within 9 hours means I am ripping people off? :roll:

Tell you what. I will put this in writing here and now. If you can find ANY ONE person I "ripped" off, I will pay you $1000 cash in your hand today, tomorrow or whenever.

You ripped me off, I want my 5min back...

Trail rate this 50/50 split?

jk, I am not a fan of the highpoint. But it would be a nice "I just shot a home intruder and now my gun will be evidence for xxx years till the case is settled" gun.

The gun is a peice of crap.

I dont know anyone on Gunbroker

Clearly there were many posted on Gunbroker for the $150 range.

I've seen them at gunshows for that price as well

I couldnt make much sense of my nuts being in Dougs mouth....?

What does me being from Alabama have to do with it? You are from GA last I checked Mr. Chris@GATR or something like that. Your state is just as bad as mine on many levels, not to mention you have no knowledge of my home area.

Lastly, I caught you selling something for more than it should have been, and you got mad. The other day you listed wanting to buy any sort of pistol you could and now you have some for sale miraculously....That throws up a flag for me, sorry. And what does a Pre-FFL firearms dealer mean? I know I have an 06 and 01 FLL, not sure about what yours is.

Suck it.

Are you done crying your river? I sold both pistols for what I wanted and I may list more. :) Like I said, I don't hold your excessive whining against you since you are from AL Obama. :eye:

As far as the "The gun is a piece of crap" comment, well, ignorance is bliss right? Try telling that to the thousands of owners on www.hipointfiorearmsforums.com and www.hipointtalk.com.

As far as the "Suck it" comment, I will leave that to you and Doug since you guys are each others nut leaches.

Goodnight with your generalized ignorance, sweet cheeks and unless you are willing to put your money where your mouth is and outshoot my groups with your $700 pistol, please find the nearest tree and jump out if it 8 times repeatedly. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back