• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'90 and '92 parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

BROCK401

NAXJA Forum User
PRICES POSSIBLY OBO

ALL OF FOLLOWING $ 500

'90 4.0 NON HO $ 200 116K
'90 AW4 $ 150 116K
'90 231 21 S.O.P. $ 100 116K
'92 8.25 27S OPEN $ 100
'92 INTERIOR GREY $ ?
'92 DRIVER FRONT FENDER $ ?
4.0 ELECTRIC FAN $20
RADIATOR <good cond.> $20
'92 GAS TANK, COME GET IT
TURBINE WHEELS & 32X11.50 BFG MTS $150

PM ME IF YOU NEED ANYTHING....

I have a keyboard I'm willing to send you so you won't have to type in all caps all the time. Of course, it's not a USB connector. But still, it should work.

Last edited:
it's amazing how CAPS LOCK matters to some retards..... IT'S SIMPLE, DONT WORRY ABOUT IT.... anyone needs parts let me know.... I also have other parts not listed.... THIS JEEP WAS COMPLETE,

ALREADY SOLD, DANA 30, AND DOORS....

THANKS,
BROCK

it's amazing how CAPS LOCK matters to some retards..... IT'S SIMPLE, DONT WORRY ABOUT IT.... anyone needs parts let me know.... I also have other parts not listed.... THIS JEEP WAS COMPLETE,

THANKS,
BROCK

It's poor etiquette, that's why it matters.

THANKS,
BROCK

All caps is just plain hard to read. I'm with jelrod and several others, a lot of times I just ignore your posts because I don't want the headache of trying to decipher them. If you post like a normal person, you might get more of your stuff sold and some respect.

Oh by the way... Nominated.

I added him long ago to my ignore list. I had to unblock him to read what he was nominated for. He does it on Southern Jeeps too, it is hard to read. I PMed him about and he told me to quit crying.

Whatever, back on the ignore list he goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back