• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'91 XJ for sale Richlands

RedHeep

NAXJA #1499
NAXJA Member
1991 Jeep Cherokee Limited
4.0/AW4/NP242 - 4.0 has 50,000 miles
10,000 lbs stacked plate tranny cooler
Dynomax 2.5 mandrel cat back
Front D30 - 4.56/aussie
Rear 8.8 - 4.56/Moser spool/Super 88 kit with disc brakes
Over the knuckle steering 1.5" DOM with rod ends
JKS OAB trackbar with rusty's frame mount
RE 4.5 SF w/3.5" leaf packs (upper and lower arms)
4 33" Firestone Destination MT's on steel soft 8's with RuffStuff DIY locks
1 33" NEW spare on steel soft 8
White shocks
TNT belly skid
JCR front/rear bumpers/rock rails
Optima red top (6 months old)
5-90 battery cable upgrade (0 ga with external 100 amp fuse)
Farmboy Designs LED taillight boxes
Formatt Fab Hi-lift mount behind back seat
HD engineering shackle boxes (bolted and welded)
RuffStuff D30/8.8 diff covers (countersunk with drain plugs)

The bad:
-Interior is rough, headliner gone, front leather seats cracked up and nasty, front lower dash panel gone.
-Throws a check engine light for something ignition related. Runs fine, but haven't bothered with the troubleshooting.
-Left/Right rear quarter damage from tellico. Adds character, could be covered with some THOR guards.
-Needs speedo gear and sensor hooked up from TCase swap in Tellico, so speedo doesn't work right now. Tachometer intermittent from loose coil wire.
-A/C doesn't work. I drilled one of the pressure hoses and haven't gotten it replaced. It does have a brand new condenser because I destroyed the old one getting it out.

The good:
-This is a southern vehicle. All the bolts come out just like they're supposed to. No unibody rust, most of the original undercoating is still there. This is an excellent candidate for a cage/chop job.
-Goes everywhere you point it. Been to uwharrie, tellico, flat nasty and Moab.

This is my first Jeep and I'm really partial to it, but I know it's not worth what I spent. Most of this stuff was installed in the past year (and a majority of that right before the Moab trip in October).

$3500

Josh

Back