• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'95 Cherokee 4dr for sale

mmkiXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Just bought an '08 Rubicon so the XJ is for sale

'95 Cherokee, 4dr, 4.0, auto, 3.55s front and rear, a/c, manual windows/locks, 2"BB, odo says 221K (supposedly previously owner replaced cluster to get a factory tach), 33/12.50/15 Super Swamper TSLs on Eagle alloys, 2 of which have less than 100 miles on them and have the good 4WP no ? asked warranty, the other 3 are pretty worn, spare is on a black steelie, liberal fender trimming front and rear, Skid Row t-case skid and gas tank skid, JCR Offroad rock sliders (uninstalled) Aussie locker in front, open rear, rec hitch, homemeade winch bumper (it's welded on and I haven't gotten around to cutting the welds with an angle grinder and converting it to bolt on) new distributor, new plugs, new ujoints, new cat back exhaust, Cobra CB, overhead console with wiring harness (not installed) speedometer doesn't work
Front swaybar links were trashed when we bought it so they are gone, no rear shoulder belts, apparently removed (cut) by previous owner for whatever reason, could use a new ignition switch, no radio. With some decent swaybar links and an alignment it would drive much better on the road but it was mostly going to be trail only for us
For an extra 300.00 I'll throw in an XJ Dana44, 3.07s, factory limited slip, will need new brakes
If you are a lurker/guest and not a registered user email me at mmki at makemeknowit dot com
Pics in link below. The smittybilt rear bumper is no longer on it, stocker now, giant hook is gone and exhaust is replaced, rear fenders opened up somewhat and rear flares gone
http://www.makemeknowit.com/JeepHome.html

Not to Hijack the post, but my buddy is very interested in getting a k5 blazer, send me some info in a PM if you still want the thing gone. He has a 1997 tacoma to trade if he does decide he likes yours and vice versa

Glad to see you sold it, I had to sell my '95 that I bought for a project. I only put $16 dollars worth of work into it and made $500 but would have rather been able to keep it. Work became non-existent so I had to sell that one and the 2000 I had, lost my ass on that one though.

Back