• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'94 Cherokee Parting Out

XJLafonda

NAXJA Forum User
So I recently hit a pole on the passenger side of the jeep, and the side is completely smashed, but I drove it home, so yeah...I'm parting it out now...
It's a 4.0 H.O. with the 5spd AX-15
All parts are for sale...axles, motor, transmission, driveshaft, springs, steering, EVERYTHING!! ...I've gotta get what I can out of the Jeep to go towards possibly getting another vehicle...
...so...as much as I hate to say it...she's up for sale...

The Motor, Tranny, T-case have 104k miles on them
The wheel are not for sale
The Interior is immaculate other than the dash and passenger side doors and stuff
Bumpers are fine
Motor runs great
Axles are the D30 and Chrysler 8 1/4

No roof rack.

...so...yeah...

I live in Cullman about 45 miles away, and I work all week until late. Friday is my birthday and my girlfriend is coming to see me, but I may want to come by Saturday if I'm not in Tuscaloosa (school). Got any pictures? I might just wanna come by and pick at some parts if that's ok.

--Alex

I need a drivers side headlight door (the side marker and headlight surround). How much shipped to 30102?

LOL, yep, this be my 3rd in 4 months. It was a cheap 2 door, with a 4 popper. I could not pass up a $300 Jeep!

It does have a grey center console. Are you in any hurry to get it? I don't know if I will need it when I rebuild the cherokee into another body >.<

no not too big a hurry. I am a little tight on funds right now anyway but have been looking for a center. Keep me in mind. cheers

Back