• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tom Wood's

POSJ

NAXJA Forum User
I know they didn't renew their sponsorship this year, but I have a feeling it was because of miscommunications. Troy helped me out a lot and was very knowledgable about different u-joints and such. Got me a driveshaft ordered for much less than I could get one locally and it will be faster. Maybe we should get back in contact with this great company...

Tyler

I know they didn't renew their sponsorship this year, but I have a feeling it was because of miscommunications. Troy helped me out a lot and was very knowledgable about different u-joints and such. Got me a driveshaft ordered for much less than I could get one locally and it will be faster. Maybe we should get back in contact with this great company...

Tyler

Multiple people from the BOD called and emailed them, recieving no response. I called a few times and was told Tom was busy and would call me back, but he never did.

to put a good note on him, my driveshaft broke the other day, about 20 days out of warrenty... he said he would send me another for free so im happy

I finally had the opportunity to meet Tom at the Fall Fling dinner (thanks again for the tool bag, Tom!) I don't think that he's abandoning NAXJA, or it's events completely. He is intent on more local involvement.

I had a good opinion of him, and his company before, and I still do.

Back