• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 3.5” OME lifted Jeep Cherokee Sport, $6,500 if I keep stereo comp, $7.5k if not

XJAnne

NAXJA Forum User
Hi, been lurking here for years but I also have a landcruiser so I spend most of my time on IH8MUD as evilorgoodtwin. I bought another landcruiser (well, a 120 series) last year and I find I just don’t drive my Jeep anymore. It’s in Boulder CO, and it’s set up for trails or town driving. I don’t believe it needs anything.

Here’s the particulars from my craigslist ad. If you have questions or comments feel free to post.

2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport XJ 4x4

condition: good
cylinders: 6 cylinders
drive: 4wd
fuel: gas
odometer: 189002
paint color: maroon
size: full-size
title status: clean
transmission: automatic

3.5” OME (old man emu) progressive lift:
Never off roaded but ready for the trails. High and low 4x4 works great.

Progressive Old Man Emu medium/heavy lift with stabilizer bar. JKS quick disconnects and track bar. Currie upper and lower control arms. Dakar leaf springs in back, coils up front. Very nice and nimble set up.

Steel bumpers front and back with space for a winch and has swing out gate with tire carrier

Aftermarket European Cibie head lights with independent wiring (much better lighting for nighttime driving without bothering other drivers)

Replaced recently:
New brakes front and back, brakes bled
Replaced brake booster
New OEM water pump
All new coolant hoses
New NGK spark plugs
Pioneer audiophile head unit with fosgate amp and panel mount sub ($1000 worth of gear)
Regular synthetic oil changes

Also replaced:
OEM alternator
Throttle position sensor
Tie rod ends

No timing belt to worry about, it’s a chain

Wheels:
Set of mounted 31x10.5” Wrangler Duratracs
Set of mounted studded winter tires used less than one season

The ugly:
18 year old vehicle stored outside. It has blemishes and dings here and there. In some areas, the paint isn’t in the greatest condition but overall it’s okay. I didn’t care because it’s my 4wd for the winter and I was going to wheel it (but never did). Tires are worn and are noisy. Windshield is cracked.

189,002 miles, may go up as it’s driven
$7,500 negotiable but will take head unit, amp and sub if price comes down.

I don’t need help selling.

Good luck with your sale! People will always have opinions on what it's worth...

image.jpg

Back