• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: Cal-legal AR15 for sale w/ EXTRAS EXTRAS!!!

blackhawk411

NAXJA Forum User
I have a Cal-Legal AR15 for sale. I am kind of just testing waters right now because I really really like my rifle but beeing a student I could definitely use the money. IF I decide to sell, FTF only NO SHIP.
It is a...
LAR Grizzly Lower with magpul trigger guard, Tango Down battle grip and anti roll device, ACE Reenforced buffertube+ACE stock, Bullet Button. (Prince 50 included as well)
Upper is a STAG M4 Upper with only 200 rounds through it. Cleaned and lubed everytime. It also has the Midwest Industries rail handguard, Midwest Industries folding sight gas block, Midwest BUIS, Magpul rail covers, Tango Down Vertical grip, Midwest Industries Sling adapter, and 3pt sling.
ALSO INCLUDED/ OR CAN BE PARTED OUT
YHM Rail riser, Armalite 30mm QD rings, Millett DMS-2 (Pretty much brand new, about 1month old), Surefire M2 w/surefire flip cover and pressure tape switch.
Everything together: $1,400.00
Everything together + approx 250 or more rounds (about 120 winchesters and rest Wolf brass) + 3 Bushmaster 20/10 mags + 2 Promag 10rndrs : $1550
Just the Rifle with all the furnitures (Millet and optics accessories not included, surefire not included) : $1100.00
Millett DMS, Armalite QD Rail, and rail riser: $370
Surefire M2 w/ Surfire flip cover and tape switch: $105

Possible trade for a RE 3.5 Superflex lift + Cash let me know

*** Rifle will come with the factory Front sight post and Stag handguards.
****Again, I am not sure if I am ready to sell yet, just gauging interest on it. If I do sell, FTF in Orange County. Probably Ade's...
IMG_6019.jpg

IMG_6020.jpg

IMG_6021.jpg

IMG_6023.jpg

IMG_6024.jpg

IMG_6025.jpg

Instead of damn terrorist weapon...

It is Now...

damn fine counter-terrorist weapon

jeeperjohn said:
If I had the money and the desire to have big brother on my back.........
lol. the gun looks cool tho.

Damn fine weapon you have there. if I had the 14 it'd be all mine.

dont listen to the anti's. protect yourself and your family. dont sell it.

Wouldn't the transaction have to be done by a licensed dealer anyways? Also, don't you need some crazy permit to own an AR in CA?

TheWarWagon said:
Wouldn't the transaction have to be done by a licensed dealer anyways? Also, don't you need some crazy permit to own an AR in CA?
Transfers would need to be done by an FFL (the lower is the rifle). No permit needed because its a Cali legal rifle. Its not an assault weapon because it is a NON detachable magazine (bullet button limits magazine from being detached without a tool.....the tip of a cartridge for example).

Read up on www.calguns.net. Lots of good info for law abiding California residents.

:lecture:

Big 5 can handle the transaction for you. They'd lock it up in their gun vault for the 10 day waiting period and handle the registration and whatnot.

You wouldnt happen to have the grenade launcher attachment, would you?

ruggedjeep said:
I woudnt trust a Big 5 employee with a sling shot let alone a high dollar rifle.
I bring it up only because I used to work there and depending on location, some of them are actually every bit as into guns as we are. Hence why you go to work for the company. Not to mention the immense financial and legal ramifications if they screw it up...:)

Would you part it? Ie. you keep the Lower? No ffl involved that way.

Back