• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Maintenance Enginner wanted. Full time position

Beezil

Member #Nay
NAXJA Member
Not a candy-ass pussboy afraid of putting skills to use doing actual work on a full time basis? Are you the best wrench on Naxja and damn willing to prove it?

Maybe you are a pussboy and know it, but are somehow friends with a hard-working and worthy candiadate looking for work:

Immediate employment at a state-of-the art metal fabrication plant on the south side of Chicago.

Relocation to NW Indiana currently in the works, so immediate employment will include involvement in that project.

Must possess skillsets in a number of related fields not limited to, and including some of the following:

construction, maintenance, hvac, welding, project management, machinery, cnc, computers, forklift, etc.

A full job description as well as compensation/benefits info available for SINCERELY INTERESTED job applicants only.

PM me.

How far south? And hopefully it more of the southern part of nwin.
I'm a maintenance tech. Always looking to advance. And I scratch of 6 out 10 of those requirement. I'll PM ya later tonight.

Last week I couldn't even spell engineer, now I are one?

Hammond is not going to work for us. Looks like a good company from what I researched. But that’s entirely to close to Chicago/sub of Chicago.

Back