• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cleaning out the parts closet

BrianC

NAXJA Forum User
Since nobody was interested in buying the engine/rebuild set I will be parting it out. *Throttle body: Has been match ported to the intake manifold and inside has been polished. $50 *Comp Cams Extreme 4x4 Cam: New in box $100 *Ford Mustang Injectors $30 *Intake Manifold: Match ported to the size of the gasket: $30 * Rubicon Express 1.75" front spring spacers Brand new, never installed $25 * Rebuild kit for .040 overbore. Short only the freeze plugs and cam bearings. I already installed them in the block I was rebuilding. $150 *1987 4.0L Block. Bare block Bored .040 over. Perfect for stroker project. $100 *1987 4.0L Head. $100 Stripped, $150 assembled. *Stock Exhaust manifold. No Cracks! $20. *Mopar Push rods, new in packaging $5.00 * Distributor $10 Many more parts available. Please email me if you don't see what you are looking for here [email protected]. Prices do not include shipping. I am in Fort Collins, CO 80525.

Interested in the coil spring spacers, sent PM.

Brian T.

Back