• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

May Wheeling

Crusher16

RRC President
NAXJA Member
Anyone want to go wheeling sometime in May?

Hidden Falls? Hot Springs? BMRA?

I'd like to.

We could also crash the Go Topless event at Crystal Beach the weekend of the 17th.

Anyone ever been to Wolf Caves? Been hearing good things about that park.

I'd like to.

We could also crash the Go Topless event at Crystal Beach the weekend of the 17th.

Anyone ever been to Wolf Caves? Been hearing good things about that park.
Heard Wolf Caves is good as well. Topless would be fun.... for several minutes. Of course it's a beach party with few tops. So it cant be that bad. Do we want actual wheeling or something else?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Any dates that you guys would like to do?

I'm pretty open other than the 4th and the 19th.

And even the 19th is doable if I'm back in Houston before 2pm.

The weekend of the 18th works best for me.

what's UP Red River Rats??! :wave1:

what about a fall event. the Fall Crawl . I'll even go to Bridgeport for yall... :clap: :cheers:

Last edited:
I'd still be in with the Tacoma... never been to Bridgeport and the Taco is long wheelbase so not sure :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd still be in with the Tacoma... never been to Bridgeport and the Taco is long wheelbase so not sure :(

sounds like it will climb like a champ! Got pics of this thing? always been envious of Taco dudes. 6 lug axles, setup for 37s right out of the box.

we had a rover, 4-runner and a Razr with us last time we were out. I definitely don't see a problem with you running it!

what's Red River Rats??! :wave1:

what about a fall event. the Fall Crawl . I'll even go to Bridgeport for yall... :clap: :cheers:

I'm slammed with work travel this fall. Might be up for something in early October or early November depending on when the next closing I have ends up landing.

Last edited by a moderator:
TX4WD is doing a day trip to Brazos valley off road ranch on sept 14th. Thinking of going. Admission is $25.

Back