• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gas Costs

I will likely be full leaving and filling up in Ashville area. Will likely take two takes each way maybe one extra for driving around Harlan. So 5 tanks at about $65.00 each. About $325 I'm guessing.

I wish it was this good towing!

793a7cf595db37a92e814b939c283e28.jpg

Damn! What kind of mileage are you getting? The best i've seen in mine so far is 650 till E, and that was on an exceptional tank where I kept my foot out of it. The turbos are too much fun :D

These fuel prices are not looking as bad now - Last night I did a fuel budget for Moab - and once you clear Kansas hardly any fuel showing up right now under $2.95 a gallon and reaching as high as $3.53. Moab is around $3.40!

~679 miles one way, but I am lucky and have a work trip in southern Indiana that is paying $0.54 a mile round trip so that should pay for the majority of fuel for the entire trip ;)

Back