• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JCR not answering calls?

98XJLimitedNateWV

NAXJA Forum User
I have an order in with JCR that was placed all the way back on the 2nd of April. I have been trying to call them for a week and a half to check on the status but they don't seem to be answering the phone...I have ordered from them before and not had any trouble getting a hold of them. Anyone else having trouble getting in touch with them recently?

shoot a PM to monkeyevil his name is darryl he works at JCR.

I ordered about the same time frame and was told 3 weeks, I'm just trying to be patient. However, I did put my order in over the phone. He answered in about 4 rings or so.

They get really busy over there, I had a similar problem for a couple weeks during my order. Don't worry, you'll get your stuff.

PM me your name or phone number and I can get you an order status. Someone just called me about this post, so we certainly aren't trying to avoid the phone... You may have just been the unlucky call we have missed while banging on stuff.

We HAVE had more orders than usual this time of year, our only other employee moved to Florida last week, and on top of it all we are signing a lease on a new building *lol* so things have been a little crazy.

I have an order in with JCR that was placed all the way back on the 2nd of April. I have been trying to call them for a week and a half to check on the status but they don't seem to be answering the phone...I have ordered from them before and not had any trouble getting a hold of them. Anyone else having trouble getting in touch with them recently?

I didn't get a PM from you, so from your location I guess that you have a set of sliders. Your set are on my bench with a few others as we speak. If the fabrication gnomes take care of them tonight, they will ship in the morning :eyes:

More than likely they will make it on the big brown truck tomorrow afternoon or Thursday evening. Thursday will put them at 15 business days on the dot. I once again apologize for not catching you on the phone.

Thanks for the fast response!

Sent a PM yesterday, and he got back to me same day, after business hours even. :) Now that I know how close they are to being on my doorstep, I'm getting all excited about getting them installed and seeing how my Jeep looks! Which I already know the answer to, I was just down at Scott's where he's got two Jeeps with JCR bumpers...:D

I did get through yesterday afternoon and found out my bumper was done and sliders were in the process of being made. I know you guys are busy and I wasn't worried about getting my stuff I knew I would eventually lol. I just wasn't sure if maybe the shop was closed the week of Easter or something. Thanks for checking on it for me and letting me know so quickly. You guys are top notch.

Back