• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FREE PARTS! get em in sandy OR

streetpirate

NAXJA Forum User
Hey man, you're welcome to come wheelin with us anytime you want. We've got a few friends in Gresham who usually come out also. We spent most of Saturday out in Breitenbush.

Check out the "upcoming events" section on www.timbercrawler.com We usually post everything there.

ive got a driver side d30 axle and intermediate shaft in good used condition with approx 160k.

also have a dark blue hatch for 84-96. has a few chips around the edges and the paint is not very good. has window with defrost and i dont think there is a wiper motor in it.

the axle is free to anyone who wants to take me wheeling up lolo pass or wildcat mountain road in the sandy/welches area, i know ive seen wheeling pics from some of you guys up lolo pass right up by frenches dome. im a newbie and have no wheeling buddies. its out of an '87 xj with approx 160k, complete and assembled, and I have the disco thing that slides over to engage the one axle.

the rear hatch is free to anyone who wants to help me make the rear window in my xj not leak anymore or will trade for coil spacers, lift shackles, and such. any cheapo lift stuff. just dont have a lot of money to dump into me jeep right now.

i have a white front right flare without the backing plates up for grabs, and im getting rid of my full length tan center console. the onsole is in decent shape but has a dark red storage lid.

Back