• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

More drunken phone calls

johnnyc

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Damn, I've been getting a lot of drunken phone messages when I should be out wheeling.

You guys sounded like you were having a great time. I was looking forward to seeing everyone, but work got in the way.

See you all at the Xmas party.

Johnny, you moved to Anaheim? What the hell?

Swing by and hang out when you get time (give me heads up and I'll have a chair and a beer ready). I ony see you on the road. haha

Yup, moved to Anaheim to save some money on rent. I've had to take a second part time job too, so I rarely get weekends off anymore.

But I'll be sure to swing by sometime. Can you make the chair a rocking chair? And the beer a diet Coke? :)

Thanks man.

Dang Johnny you missed 8 hours of wrenching on my driveway, last Wednesday.

I wished I could have gone but it was too close to GoatFest. I spent my weekend with the family but also fixed my bumpstop, loose TRE, ordered a new steering box and disassembled my wife's 60s Spyder MK-5 for restoration

if I could get it powdercoated a purple metallic for under $50 then lets talk. :) Ive got a guy who's gonna paint it for me. I still have the original chrome rims. Took me forever to remove rust and polish em.

if I could get it powdercoated a purple metallic for under $50 then lets talk. :) Ive got a guy who's gonna paint it for me. I still have the original chrome rims. Took me forever to remove rust and polish em.

What did you do for rust? Windex and aluminum foil works wonders.

That's cool Josh. My dad moonlighted for huffy in the design center when I was a kid. Had a different bike monthly, it was way cool having dad bring home the concept bikes.

Back