• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

name colors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

POLAR_JEEP_04

NAXJA Forum User
i noticed some name colors are black and others are red does this mean anything? also i just joined :wave1: do i get a member number or card or sticker or anything? so what are the perks of being a member compared to a "forum user" thanks, jason

Well, Paying memebers, like you and me, get their username in Red. Users, non paying forum users, have the black/blue name.

Some privilages include access to the members forum and the Den. Also, you get a chance to participate in some of the raffles that NAXJA sponsors put on.

You are allowed to come to your local chapter yearly event. If that chapter has more than one, you are also welcome to come to that.

You also join the rankings of a great off road club.

You should recieve your member card, member number, and possibly the NAXJA logo sticker in the mail, along with a letter. You are also now a part of the UFWDA.

Thanks for stepping up and supporting NAXJA!

Your name is in Red now because you became an Honorary Member. As for the perks...look at the welth of knowledge:lecture: and expertise you can get from this association, second you have donated to a great cause such as keeping our off road trails open. You really should go into the NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association and read up on some of the more common asked questions before you go posting ...well do I have to say it. The guys on here don't take kindly to ignorance if you know what I mean but they will help you in any way to do things safe and right. And by the way... welcome aboard!!!!!!:cool:
polar_jeep_04 said:
i noticed some name colors are black and others are red does this mean anything? also i just joined :wave1: do i get a member number or card or sticker or anything? so what are the perks of being a member compared to a "forum user" thanks, jason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back